Saturday, July 20, 2013

Blog Inhibitors

Hello, dear blog readers! Tonight for about the first time in well over a year, I painted my nails. Only after did such a whim occur to me that I decided I should blog. Oh, the wait time for paint to dry! I think between getting a glass of water and a couple of other seemingly harmless tasks, I managed to smear off most of the topcoats. Oh well. There's always tomorrow!

In other news, I sold our piano that I've had for over twelve years. I realize that to have such sentimental attachment to any one particular object is a little absurd, but I'll admit this particular thing for me was a tough one to let go. Financially, the cheque couldn't have come in the mail at a better time considering our car repairs and extermination bills/bedding/certain household losses due to infestation. I'm just glad the little insects didn't get the chance to lay eggs on the piano!

Anyway, dear blog readers, no new cooking tips or finds here, but I did watch you tube and learn some things about painting fingernails, which can be a little bit fun if you let it.

Happy Saturday (now Sunday), dear blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment