Sunday, July 21, 2013

Musical Promotions

Hello, dear blog readers! It has been a while since I've discussed anything related to my musical interests (other that then difficulties in selling my piano, of course). I won't wax on about this, but I DO want to post about what other folks in the world are doing with their musical gifts. Tonight on Facebook I watched two inspiring videos. The links are posted below. Even if you don't like the musical stylings, the sheer talent alone is worth watching both.

The Wizard of Ahhhhhhs: Todrick Hall and Pentatonix

Okay, I will openly admit I'm NOT a fan of hip-hop, but I DO love vocal percussion and thrift stores. This. Made. Me. Laugh. Thrift Shop Video. (I added this in after I originally posted, so technically this makes THREE videos worth watching.)

http://www.landfillharmonicmovie.com/

Happy Sunday, dear blog readers! We hope your weekend went well!


No comments:

Post a Comment