Friday, July 19, 2013

Speaking of Pests

Hello, dear blog readers! I've been SO very bad about not watering or transplanting my few herbs/flowers into larger pots this summer. As a result, my mint (which I thought almost anyone can grow with minimal effort), basil, and rosemary are still only about 3 inches high and very anemic.

We apparently got a visit from a squirrel or other digging rodent during the night. I found all the plants and pots lying on their sides this morning with dirt strewn all over the balcony. I'm hoping my neighbors below don't think I'm showering their patio furniture on purpose! Since it was high time to take care of my plants and put them into larger containers anyway, I did that while the kids were napping. Hopefully The Outdoor Pest won't return. I have enough going on with the indoor pest variety.

Happy Friday, dear blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment