Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dusting and Then Some

Hello, dear blog readers! I'm currently sitting on a bed sheet covering the couch since I spent a good part of the day "dusting" the apartment for creepy crawlies. There is something a little bit humbling when one wanders down the aisle of the local grocery/home goods store and one's toddler starts screaming at the top of his voice: "Bed bugs! BED BUGS!!! Look, Mommy, BED BUUUUUUGS!" Yes, folks, your attention may now be drawn to the strange family in the Pest Control section of Aisle 5. Avoid them and whatever you do, don't make eye contact, or you too may suffer from this massive inconvenience.

All of this makes me crave chocolate. No joke. I don't often find myself craving chocolate, but I'm there today. I think I might try a chocolate graham cracker crust that I happen to have in my pantry and some fresh fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment