Friday, April 26, 2013

Relaxation Time!

Hello, dear blog readers! After finishing out the day by finding Blossom playing in the toilet while I tended Lem, and after finding evidence of rodent "left-behinds" on top of the kitchen cabinets, I do think it's time to say I've had enough of cleaning and unpacking and organizing today. Hubby is out running errands, the kids are asleep, and I'm open to suggestions for what any of you readers recommend for a good beverage that I can make at home!

I received a new book in the mail today, and I'm thinking I might start reading it tonight while I'm awake and it's quiet. I don't often buy non-fiction books since our two bookshelves are already double-stacked, but I've been thinking about ways I can hone some at-home skills in order to eventually start a business. I don't know what that looks like yet....If I ever figure it out, I will let you know! The book is Start by Jon Acuff, a member of the Dave Ramsey financial and business team. I'm trying to decide between that book and another historical fiction called The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin. This was sent to me by a family member and has been on my "to read" list for quite some time.

Given the week we've had, now I'm starting to lean in the direction of the historical fiction. Time for a coin toss! And the winner is....The American Heiress! What sorts of books to you like to read when relaxing, dear blog readers, and why?

Happy Friday to you all, dear blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment